Friday, October 1, 2010

Dollar Stores

I love dollar stores!!! :) They have such great deals and they carry things you might not normally think they do. Just this past week I got fresh Sara Lee bread, they had tons of kinds including the healthy 45 calorie per slice, whole grain white, hot dog buns, etc. Some of my normal purchases are on gift bags, craft items, coloring books, birthday favors, etc. there. A few dollar stores even carry the Sunday newspaper for $1.00, instead of $2.00 like you find at every other store. Also some dollar stores carry fresh produce and lots of other grocery type items. My favorite dollar store right now is Dollar Tree, they seem to have the best quality and brand name items. Worth a look some day for sure! :)


What are your favorite things to get at dollar stores?

2 comments:

Filleman Family said...

I get random junk toys that I keep in a "treasure chest" for rewards :)

Heather said...

I've bought pregnancy tests there in the past. You can't beat a dollar! :)