Friday, April 9, 2010

It's been 1 year!!!

Today marks Faithful Frugality's one year anniversary! :)


My goal with starting this blog was to help people find great deals and teach them how to save money, so we can be wise with the resources God has given us. Unfortunately looking back over the past year I haven't posted 'how to' posts like I had wanted to. I hope to be able to spend some more time on this in the future (i.e. how to organize coupons, how to save money without coupons, Costco vs. grocery stores, etc.). ...but I also wanted to see what kind of posts you all want to see in the future (or what kind of posts you've liked over the past year that you'd like to continue seeing). I want this blog to be a blessing to my family, friends, and anyone else who visits, so please let me know what would benefit you and your family. :)

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at the e-mail on the top right of the page.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Congrats Jen! Looking forward to more 'faithful frugality'!!

suubi said...

Hey Jen, just wanted to say I appreciate your blog and I check it all the time! Leala

Heather said...

Thanks for the links and I'm always looking for tips. My hubby is better about coupons than I am...